Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 2

Well the cat is out of the bag. People are finding out that I plan on being a vegetarian. Some people have a lot to say about it. Some are a afraid for my health as they think I will not be getting enough essential nutrients. I have done my research guys! I will be getting what I need. Others are giving me a bunch of crap about it, making stupid accusations of who lives a vegetarian life. I hope they do know that not all vegetarians are gay. Thats just dumb. I told them im doing it for my health and also just as an experiment. Hope it turns to long term. Its before lunch time so I have not really got to try out any new recipes today as I had an apple and fruit bar for breakfast today.

3 comments:

  1. they are too, see.....

    http://www.chacha.com/question/what-percentage-of-vegetarians-are-gay

    ReplyDelete
  2. What all is eliminated in a vegetarian diet? Obviously meat; all kinds? Anything else; eggs, milk, etc? Just curious, not judging. ----angelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. All meat for now. I still do eggs and cheese but may eliminate them down the line sometime.

    ReplyDelete