My meal for dinner was a wrap made out of a whole grain flat out and black beans along with green peppers. For a side I ate some green beans. It really is very good. And no I did not use the salt or pepper that is in the picture.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Day 2 ending
Well day two is ending. I got a lot of grief from people today. People are just so worried and jump to conclusions that it is unhealthy. What people don't realize is that protein is in nearly all food and iron is in nuts. I wish people would realize that I'm not a tye dye wearing tree hugging hippy, I'm just a guy who wants to live a healthier lifestyle.
My meal for dinner was a wrap made out of a whole grain flat out and black beans along with green peppers. For a side I ate some green beans. It really is very good. And no I did not use the salt or pepper that is in the picture.

My meal for dinner was a wrap made out of a whole grain flat out and black beans along with green peppers. For a side I ate some green beans. It really is very good. And no I did not use the salt or pepper that is in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment