Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Day Three Ending
Why do people worry about me so much? The hardest thing about being a new vegetarian is people getting used to it. I know it is something different. People all want to tell you about why it is not good and their thoughts on it but in actual reality they have never done any research on it before. I did not just wake up one day and decide to do this. I took a lot of time to research it and thing about it. I don't wanna be the soody stuck up guy and force me being healthy on everyone because I know its not for everybody and I used to be the same way and eat whatever I wanted. It just wasn't working for me. I was heading down a path of being severely overweight and you all know the health effects of that. I dont wanna sound mean but I think that since I am doing this people are trying to justify their unhealthy habits by saying vegetarianism is bad and weird. I used to do that all the time... I thought I can eat unhealthy because everybody else is. I am done with that. So if you dont have anything positive or useful to bring to me just leave me alone. My rant is over! Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment